Together working on building your career!
Over de functie
Yacht will get you work as a Diagnostic Engineer in one of Europe's most progressive automotive industry organisations, such as DAF, TNO, Kerv Automotive, VDL, Lightyear and Ebusco. A unique opportunity to do justice to your accumulated knowledge and experience. This is where you put your stamp on the development of new and improved electrical systems and components. You will be the system owner and take responsibility for the realization and proper operation of the vehicle systems, from A to Z. From the development phase through to production, and then final delivery. As an expat Electrical Engineer, you can count on job security in the Netherlands. And you don’t need to worry about any of the arrangements either. We’ll do it all for you. That way, you’ll be able to focus on a successful start to your challenging career in the heart of European technological development: Brainport Eindhoven.
Your challenge is to keep up with the vehicle development and improvement on Engine / powertrain, cabin functionalities, customer support and maintenance diagnostics. In the future more Advanced Driver assistance systems (ADAS) will be introduced and Hybrid functionalities are expected to be part of Diagnostic Engineering.
As a Diagnostic Engineer you will be working on a advanced tool. In this role you will be responsible to convert vehicle information to off-board diagnostic functionalities. You’ll design and implement the content of the diagnostic tool with regards to the requirements of the customer.
Day to day you will be writing content of vehicle errors and the processes that are involved with signaling these errors and the steps the garage employee have to do to fix these errors.
• a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Computer Science;
• preferably least 3 years of experience a Diagnostic Engineer,
• knowledge of and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles;
• knowledge of vehicle communication or diagnostic methods and / or programming experience
• a good command of the English language
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Diagnostic Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: • a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Computer Science;
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an Diagnostic Engineer at Yacht, you will work for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.