Together working on building your career!
Over de functie
Yacht will get you work as an Electrical Engineer in one of Europe's most progressive automotive industry organisations, such as DAF, TNO, Kerv Automotive, VDL, Lightyear and Ebusco. A unique opportunity to do justice to your accumulated knowledge and experience. This is where you put your stamp on the development of new and improved electrical systems and components. You will be the system owner and take responsibility for the realization and proper operation of the vehicle systems, from A to Z. From the development phase through to production, and then final delivery. As an expat Electrical Engineer, you can count on job security in the Netherlands. And you don’t need to worry about any of the arrangements either. We’ll do it all for you. That way, you’ll be able to focus on a successful start to your challenging career in the heart of European technological development: Brainport Eindhoven.
As an Electrical Engineer you are razor sharp at delivering the desired specifications and translating them into rock-solid designs, time and time again. Your analytical skills and strong communication skills will be major assets in that regard. You will also contribute to the technical road map for the (continuing) development of new electrical and electronic systems and components. To that end, you will:
· specify and design the components and vehicle systems, taking into account the practical and technical feasibility;
· set up the documentation needed for production, customer applications and service provision;
· contribute to the testing of the designs and the development of tools for this;
· coordinate the internal and external communication with suppliers and colleagues of, among others, Product Development, Production and Sales & Marketing;
· ensure you are and remain up to date regarding new innovations in the market.
• a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Computer Science;
• preferably least 6 to 7 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer or System Owner, preferably in the automotive industry;
• knowledge of and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles;
• experience with preferred analysis tools, such as MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow;
• a good command of the English language.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this and they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect the professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As an Electrical Engineer at Yacht, you will work on the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems for exciting organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.