Research is creating new knowledge
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences recruits highly skilled Life Science industry professionals in the Netherlands, but also worldwide. Our Life Science clients operate within the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry and Research & Testing laboratories.
We help our clients with Life Science professionals who put their expertise and enthusiasm for leading projects for our clients, but also with direct placements. Yacht Life Sciences has its area of expertise with the Research and Development, where we focus on the following jobs:
- (Research) Technician
- (Sr) Scientist
- Project Manager
- R&D/ Laboratory Manager
- Quality Assurance (QA) specialist
- Quality Control (QC) specialist
In order to extend our professional pool, I am always interested in speaking to highly-skilled candidates who want to broaden their already gained experience in the Life Science Industry.
- a BSc, MSc or PhD degree with a strong background in Biomedical Sciences, Bio-pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Science & Technology or other relevant study
- >5 years experience in a Biotechnological or Pharmaceutical company and/or Contract Research Organization is required
- Work experience under GMP or ISO standards is required
- A strong drive to win and deliver results, together with your multidisciplinary and international team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); fluency in Dutch is highly prefered
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think out-of-the-box to create new innovations
- A persuasive and accurate mentality
If you match our criteria, please send in your motivation and resume. Based on the incoming applications, we select and invite candidates to meet with us and explore Life Science career opportunities. Please note that we might not have a concrete vacancy that fits your profile at that moment.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth. Yacht offers opportunities for secondment and freelance (ZZP) projects, but also permanent placement directly at our clients.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.