Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products.
The department System Integration (SI) is responsible for the Integration of Modules to a complete system and prove that we can meet the specifications set by System Engineering. The outcome is a System alpha-test report.
Within SI, Proto Engineering is responsible for operating and maintaining test tools and systems used to verify the design concept at system level. Contribute towards an optimal design for the complete product and the creation of the product documentation necessary for pilot production.
In this role you are responsible for keeping the assigned machines in perfect state by:
- Keep machine, hard and software, configuration up to date
- Implement required Field Change Order’s (FCO)
- Logging all activities in logbook
- Carry out and/or assist the integration activities on the machines
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and report issues in the design to improve system performance
- Review test plans to ensure efficient use of the system
- Provide technical support to R&D engineers, as a generalist
- Ensure efficient use of machines, escalate in case of problems to group leader or Proto Integrator
- Transfer machine status and issue list to next shift, pass down
- Ensure safe working environment and work according 5S principles
For this challenging position we are looking for candidates with:
- A strong motivation to work in the weekends. (Has to be proven through your motivation)
- Master education level in Applied Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanics
- Mechanical background is not enough, affinity/experience with electronics is required
- Strong communication skills and a personality with a pragmatic attitude
- A real team player with a quality orientation.
- Technically oriented/driven
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and willing to learn Dutch
- Build and deliver proto systems with minimum lead-time and maximum quality and optimize utilization of proto machines overall
- Test experience
- Soft- hardware unit experience
- DUTCH WORKING PERMIT REQUIRED
Keywords: generalist, support, configuration control, utilization, proactive, high tech
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edmond Niculin via telefoonnummer +31 0683525308
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.