"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney
Over de functie
With every generation, the complexity of producing integrated circuits with more functionality increases. Semiconductor manufacturers need partners that provide technology and complete process solutions. The organizations are committed to providing customers with leading edge technology that is production-ready at the earliest possible date. The technology is supported by process solutions, enabling customers to gain and sustain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
To install leading edge systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
During the last 3 weeks of the Machine Testing phase, the FSE will join the test department making himself acquainted with the technical status of the machine that he will eventually install at the customers site.
His responsibilities will be:
- Hosting transfers of responsibilities between Test and Field Service department by gathering technical ins and outs, check the final performance data and prepare all involved paperwork.
- Machine calibration and qualification according to pre-defined test-sequence.
- All communication concerning progress reporting to Team Leader and technical escalations to Technical Specialists and Customer Support.
- Deliver the system according to performance specifications in the Performance-Report. This includes the preparation of all documentation and hosting the transfer moment to the Customer-Support department.
- Travel about 60% to 75% of the time to customers worldwide. (roughly 4 to 8 weeks abroad)
The requirements and competencies
For this challenging position we are looking for candidates with..
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronics, Applied Physics or Electronics
- Working experience in the field
- Mechanical aptitude, knowledge of electronics, optics, pneumatics
- Full English working proficiency in writing, hearing and speech
- Driver’s License is required
- Ability to think analytically and structured
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Communication skills focusing on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
- Interest in other technical processes
- Awareness of various cultural differences
- willingness to work in shifts + weekends
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roy Vos via telefoonnummer 06-11174392
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.